News & Stories
25th Awards Luncheon- May 16, 2016
Registration is OPEN
Click here to register online or contact The Max's office at 617-373-7399.
The Max is Turning 25!
Please join us in celebrating a remarkable 25 years of service to our courageous students and educators in Boston and beyond!
Sunday, October 25th, 2015
The Boston Renaissance Waterfront Hotel
606 Congress Street, Boston
Highlights of the evening include:
Distinguished Speakers and Entertainment
- New York Times bestselling author Barbara Shapiro is our featured speaker. Her 2012 novel, The Art Forger, has been on many bestseller lists—including the New York Times, Boston Globe, LA Times, Minneapolis Star-Tribune, Amazon, and Kindle—and has won many awards including The 2013 New England Book Award for Fiction. Her most recent novel, The Muralist, is due out in November of this year.
- Mayor Marty Walsh
- Program alumnus Uri Berenguer
- Live music provided by New England Conservatory musicians
Cocktail Hour followed by Seated Dinner
Silent and Live Auction
- You can preview our many exciting auction items by visiting our online website at https://www.biddingforgood.com/maxcourage
- Bidding will open online on October 5th, and close October 22nd. Bidding will continue at the event.
Online ticket purchases can be made at http://themax25th.eventbrite.com.
Give A Brand 2015
The Max was recently chosen as one of three non-profit finalists in the 2015 Give A Brand contest. Thinkso, a marketing firm in New York City, has graciously donated their time to rebrand a deserving organization, for free!
We now need your help! From now until July 2nd you can vote for The Max by visiting: http://thinkso.com/
24th Annual Awards Luncheon
Please join us for an inspiring day celebrating our 2015 Max Warburg Fellows! There are limited tickets available. Please reserve yours by calling our office at 617-373-7399.
2015 Essay Judging
Our 24th annual Essay Judging will be held on Wednesday, March 4, 2015 at the Back Bay Events Center (Dorothy Quincy Suite) in Boston. *Please note the location change, as the Boston Public Library is currently undergoing renovations.
We invite you to join us for either our morning or afternoon session.
- Morning: 9 AM - 12 PM, breakfast will be served
- Afternoon: 12:30 - 3:30 PM, lunch will be served
We truly appreciate your time and effort as we select our 2015 Max Warburg Fellows, sixth-graders from Boston and surrounding communities, as well as participants from our national and international programs, whose essays will be published in The Courage of Children, Volume XXIV.
To learn more about this event, or to reserve your place, please contact Elizabeth at 617-373-7399 or email@example.com.
We encourage you to share this invitation with friends and colleagues, and we look forward to seeing you on March 4th!